edna was founded 18 years ago. We started as a provider of SMS information services, and today we are a leading provider in the field of digital communication solutions. Our team has more than 300 employees and 5 offices around the world.
Our partners are Sber, Tinkoff, Alfabank, Aeroflot, Invitro, Perekrestok, Dodo Pizza, Whoosh, Bitrix and thousands of others. The largest brands rely on us, and our products are part of the most heavily loaded IT infrastructure in the country.
After all, it is our technologies that help the largest banks, insurance, transport, retail, logistics and medical companies communicate with their customers. We are sure that every day you receive SMS, Push messages, Whatsapp messages, in-app chat and other messages delivered via edna solutions to your mobile phone.
In order to continue the development of the digital communications market and increase our presence, we are expanding the sales department, so we are looking for a sales manager.
- Carry out sales efforts on outbound and inbound leads through calling, email, social activities for proactive hunting, nurturing converting of leads
- Identify SMB/SME accounts in targeted geographies and identify leads within those accounts
- Apply sales process and methods to present solutions to prospects based on customer needs & interests, overcome objections and use persuasive selling techniques to convert lead
- Onboard clients by offering guidance at every step of onboarding process and liaison with product, finance, support, legal teams to resolve any issues
- Maintain and build relationship while delivering a positive customer experience
- Achieve or exceed assigned business, pipeline and sales targets
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of complete portfolio of assigned products
- Document all activity, customer data and maintain accurate forecasting/current status of pipeline within CRM
- Perform other duties & responsibilities assigned by reporting manager
- From 6 months to 1 year of full-time post degree/diploma work experience as a B2B sales representative for English speaking markets.
- Degree or diploma in management, marketing, social sciences, science, and Engineering/technical subjects
- English language proficiency is mandatory. Writing, Reading, Listening, Speaking — Advanced
- Office in 5 min from m. Autozavodskaya, Business center Omega Plaza
- 50% compensation for parking place
- 10:00 — 18:30 working time schedule, office/hybrid
- Birthday bonus
- Education, trainings, participation in professional events (for company expenses)
- After trial period: Medical insurance (incl. Stomatology).